Random thoughts of the day!

Sorry it has been a couple of days since my last posting. I intend to make it up :) For starters did anyone watch the miss universe competition last night? What happened to Africa. Miss Trinidad was the only one who got to the top 10? Naijagals what is up with that? A little side note to the fashionistas out there pst there is a new online shopping guide heading our way! May be a little pricey who knows but you can subscribe and recieve weekly emails of the latest fashions and trends and gadgets. Yes I do have a techi side and if you must know I am studying "Asynchronous javascript and xml". I have loved technology from my first website back in 1996 to today's blog. Anyway back to the fashion stuff you want to hear about! News for fashion designers, all over the world! there is a niche not quite tapped as others out there and it is called CHILDREN'S CLOTHES! Honestly you should look to designing children's swimwear as opposed to adult because clearly the adult market is saturated.

DARE ESCALADE
Watched the top 5 music stars on NTA ok I must say I loved kween's track, rymzo was cool too. DARE, DARE, DARE!!! What is up with ESCALADE! Sounded like some old BET TRACK I HAVE HEARD OVER AND OVER AGAIN! AND THIS WAS NUMBER 1!!!!UNBELIEVEABLE! OH well naija will never change! Always trying to be what they are not!

if you have not seen the video here it is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!