Why TIMAya is not interested in marriage!!! The true story!!!

I’m Not Interested In Marriage Now, Because I Can’t Sacrifice Myself For Any Woman- Timaya

37-year old Timaya allegedly told Saturday Beats why he will not be marry hos babymama or any woman at that. Here. It's what he had to say

“I am not yet ready to get married and anyone who is looking for that is only being deceived because I am too young to get married. Marriage is not all about money and nobody knows what I have in the bank because they are not my accountant. Musicians lie a lot, so don’t believe most of what they tell you. They are only trying to ‘package’ themselves. I am not prepared for marriage because I am not yet ready to sacrifice for any woman, I am sorry. My daughter is my life and I love her so much but marriage is not on my mind. I don’t want a situation whereby I will tell a woman I want to travel somewhere and she would be complaining.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.