OMO! WIZKID SCANDAL!!! WOMAN CLAIMS "HE WILL NEVER STOP WANTING ME IN BED!!" ITS ON!! SHE EVEN TAUNTS TANIA!

Check out this email from an alleged WIZKID half a night stand? hmm crazy stuff!! T

’I ve been seeing wizkid for a long time. He always invites me to Lagos. We had an adventurous night at eko hotel. Very intimate, we had drinks, cuddled, got down and dirty, and he spoiled me with holiday treats and gifts.  I choose to stay anonymous so I am using a friends email addy to send dis in. You can see his starboy tattoo, his Rolex, his Porsche, and laptop. Please write dis on d post. ‘In my bed’ my baby Ayodeji. Me and Wizkid have been together for many months. I always have a lovely time wiv him in
Lagos. @TaniaOmotayo, if he does this while u are in Lagos, imagine what we do when he comes to my city. He will nvr stop wanting my body in his bed. Lol. She should not disturb my life when I’m wiv my boo. Proof so she will not continue to deceive herself. We love ourselves. He picked me up in his Porsche, we stayed at eko, watched movies on his laptop. He loves to taste me so Tania, how do I taste on his lips?’

To prove she had him in bed here is the picture that accompanied the email!!




Hello dummy you are what they call a side chick! Lol

Comments

Unknown said…
I believe she just had Wizkid once or twice in her bed..and i'm sure wizzy doesn't even know her name! Lol

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.