NAIJAGAL'S 700TH POST AND HIRING THE RIGHT REAL ESTATE AGENT

Oh my what a blessing, check out a video of our very own 9ice performing Gongo Aso at Mandela's 90th birthday concert. Very nice he is really talented!



Toni I have to say this here you are truly and really blessed!

Next stop, I know we hear a lot about home not moving or as we say selling in the US but here is an agent you ought to know in this down market.

1. Writer/Real Estate Consultant for hot blog Nova Home Living, Isoken

Isoken is certainly a good and knowledgeable real estate agent; she works with both buyers and sellers in today's market. She offers tips for selling your home

What should you do before selling your home?
Meet with the real estate agent. Find out what they are going to offer in terms of marketing and showing your home to prospective buyers. Another question I would ask is would your home be listed in the multiple listing service?

What sets an agent apart from other agents in today's market?
Once again it comes down to service, how well do you service your clients? Are you a full service agent or a discount service agent.

Is there a difference?
Yes there is.

Agents who are full service would work with you as a buyer/seller depending on the company with a pledge to full service. A discount broker may simply have limited marketing and could wait for other agents to bring the buyers to your home listing.

What do you do differently?
I work as a full service agent meaning I market the home via the web creating a video virtual tour of your home, high quality photography, Open houses, broker's open etc. Being part of Gen Y, I use a lot of social networking (viral marketing) to get you home out there. I perform a price trend analysis regarding the price of homes sold, under contract and active in your area.

Sounds like you do a lot, do you sleep?
When I can, I also run a real estate and wedding photography business

When do you get paid? To list or?
I only get paid when your property is sold or if as a buyer you buy your new home :-)

It really has been a pleasure talking with you what areas do you service?
Virginia, Maryland and I also have referral partnerships with other agents all over the country.

Which means you can refer me to an good agent anywhere in the country?
Yes Naijagal.... It would be a pleasure to do so

Thanks for chatting with Naijagal and thanks for the info.
Like wise Naijagal, keep up the good work.


Now readers a fun new wedding website for you!

Hot hot hot wedding website of Shola and Tunde, I love it
http://www.sholaplustunde.com/

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice one there, i came across your site on bella's blog, good job. Anywayz i just started ma blog www.the blogofacrazygal.blogspot.com. I really dont mind u checkin it out

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.