LUCKY OLUCHI


Oluchi is one lucky lady. From winning the face of Africa contest to marrying LUCA LUCA. I know this is old but If you have the wedding pics be sure to send them my way. I would love to see them. Meanwhile an old rumor has it that she actually went to seek Nigerian Actress Regina's help prior to contesting but did not receive any help. Do not know how true that is but that would be an irony of how tables turn.

Meanwhile what is up with Nigerian entertainment awards! Their website is still not updated with winners weeks later. I heard though the winner of the FASHION DESIGNER AWARD is Estella Couture! Who? If you know about her let me know because I have not seen any of her designs.


Comcast cable for those in the US has NTA2 on one of its channels? 677 well check it out if you are in the US.

Comments

Anonymous said…
oluchi is a lucky top model

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!