ANGELA SIMMONS HILARIOUS WEAVE RELEASE PARTY PICTURES!

Click the image to open in full size.O

Okay we came across this picture and we have to say we found the title hilarious! What in the world is a weave release party???? Speaking of weaves, I love weaves, I use them all the time. But honestly for once, I have found one that I can reuse over and over again!  it is www.rajprestige.com this is the honest truth! You might find that everyone is trying to get into the weave game but there are very few companies that offer honest products.

As naijagal I am not trying to sell you on false promises, I love this hair and I am sharing this as my own honest opinion! Be sure to check out their facebook page, hair you can use time and time again for 2 years!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!