Whitney Houston dead at 48, cause unknown...?

[caption id="attachment_5897" align="alignnone" width="396" caption="whitney houston dead at 48"]whitney houston dead at 48[/caption]

wowwwww.... I am so shocked. Whitney Houston is dead. I just walked out of my flight on a connection at Atlanta and I looked at the TV screen. I was baffled to see on CNN a photo of whitney Houston with a caption below it reading "1963 - 2012". I thought to myself, is that her music career? Why would CNN have Whitney's Career on the screen. It was then I reallized that Whitney had died. We all remember all her fantastic hits that shaped the 90s and her roller coastal life. Our love and prayer go out to her family.

Now, what's up with the forensic team outside the hotel? Was Ray-J really the person discovered Whitney's body?

 

UPDATE:
Whitney's body was found by her bodyguard whose name happens to be Ray (not Ray-j). We will keep you posted as we find more info

Check out our personal Whitney favoites


 

VIDEO OF HER FINAL PERFORMANCE SONG? JESUS LOVES ME

Comments

jessica said…
Whitney was the sound track to my life may she RIP
Trina said…
Bobby must be devasted poor Bobbi kristina and ray j

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.