What I am binge watching right now on Netflix or at other topics of interest!

Yes, I am back...
It is not too late right? Just kidding... so here I was scrolling through what movies to binge on Netflix. What do I see? Yes, our very own Lionheart. you bet I will watch that one!





Oh, and another thing... surviving R. Kelly.... it is definitely one to watch. I can't believe we are still talking about it. I found the documentary to be riveting and enlightening.





And finally, whose video caught my attention, enough to get me back to full time blogging?  Tiwa Savage!

Oh, this blog will remain original. I am foremost Naijagal. But here is what the difference is with this blog. Naijagal is global and original. I will post things I find of interest and more. And will speak from my mind. If you are looking for the same old same old, then this is not the blog for you. But if you are interested in fun fun, topics then join me and welcome back to my world. It is sure to be a fun exciting ride!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!