PLOT TWIST!! Cristiano Ronaldo's lawyers claim data hack and fabricated documents but wait there is more.....



CNN REPORTS

The controversy over the rape allegations surrounding Cristiano Ronaldo has taken a new twist.
Ronaldo's US-based lawyer has released a statement saying that the acknowledgment by the Portuguese star that he'd had non-consensual sex with Kathryn Mayorga in a Las Vegas hotel room in 2009 had been "altered" by hackers.



So yeah I have to say, hmm who knows what the truth is? Hmm maybe it is plausible.
 But seriously, I am so following this case. One could easily mistake this for some sort of a thriller movie or something? But it is real. of course each side denies the other is SPEAKING THE TRUTH.

Well this guy offers an update on the case.

I wonder why

 Is this all happening? In this #metoo era  there are three sides to the story, her side, his side and of course the truth.
I guess we will wait and see...
talking about Ronaldo, check out this cool video showing his caring ways. I mean this video tugs at my heart. He is a man who takes care of his mom sisters and his entire family and his country. I have to say that says a lot about his character.



well off to go watch some CR7 games now.... or maybe I will start with this ad first?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!