Why Psquare chose Buckhead Atlanta to buy their multi million home! plus dance with Peter because he is giving away shoes!!!

This just in, you may have seen the penthouse homes of the Amazing okoye brothers aka Psquare right? Well guess what, some might be wondering why they decided to buy in Buckhead. Well let me tell you this, for soemeone who has owned and lived in the vicinity, why not? Looking at the condos purchased, we can certainly say without doubt those properties are valued at at least 800k each. It makes perfect sense if you are going to buy in Atlanta to buy in these 3 areas



Buckhead
Sandy Springs aka Davido
Johns Creek

Period! No stone mountain for me, thats okay! BY the way Peter is giving away shoes this week here is what he said on his instagram  page.


Now that I have gotten your attention. Here is what it is! My Dance show @dancewithpeter kicks off live on Your TV screens and live stream dis weekend. Every time you see a picture of me in my front porch, Look for my hashtag #DWPFC "Dance With Peter First Comment. First comment wins pair shoes.(same in the picture) for the next 12weeks.Goodluck #DanceWithPeter#DWP (Instagram only) Facebook fans wait for yours. Thanks. Follow me👍🏾 

Oh I want to dance with somebody!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!