What Lupita Nyongo wants you to know about having kids and marriage pressure!! Its juicy!

 

Here is what Lupita Nyongo wants you to know about being pressured to have kids and get married in your 30s. (thank goodness I do not have that pressure) but here goes, this is what Lupita had to say!
This is my conundrum. When I was back in Kenya this past week, I would be driving along with my mother and she would say, ‘That’s a nice school for children’ and look at me like” Lupita raises her eyebrows as if to say, My mom wants me to have children now. But I think that will all be determined when I have that moment. When I have that man.”
Basically mama wants her to have kiddos pronto!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!