WHY CHRIS ROCK AND HIS WIFE ARE HEADING FOR DIVORCE after 18 years!

This just in Chris Rock and his wife Malaak are heading for divorce after 18 years and here is why. It is personal




"After much contemplation and 19 years of marriage, Chris and I have decided to go our separate ways,” Compton-Rock’s statement read. “Being fortunate enough to lead a life of service by working with those most vulnerable makes me well aware of life's blessings, even when faced with
difficulties. While recognizing that this is a significant change, my children remain at the center of my life and their well-being is my top priority. It is in this spirit that I sincerely ask that their privacy and the privacy of our family be respected during this transition in our lives."

Rock’s attorney, Robert S. Cohen, had this to say about the news as well.

"Chris Rock has filed for divorce from his wife, Malaak," Cohen said in a statement. "This is a personal matter and Chris requests privacy as he and Malaak work through this process and focus on their family.”


Well here is hoping they will call it off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.