Obasanjo Is Lying - Osoba!

Former Governor of Ogun, Olusegun Osoba stated that President Olusegun Obasanjo book My Watch is apparently distortion of history. wait there is more


Osoba said he would write his own book and set the record straight especially the part where Obasanjo lied blatantly when he said that the third term agenda was foisted on him in 2007.

Osoba said, “I haven’t read the book but I am of the profession of the watchdog. And when you have somebody watching the watcher, who thought he could be all-in-all in Nigeria… That was why I was interested in coming to honour Yinka. The watcher wrote something important in his book, which Wole Soyinka has given his own verdict about.
“I am going to give my own verdict in my own book. An aspect of it was the mention of 2003, where Gen. Obasanjo denied the relationship between the AD and the PDP. He said it was the idea of the Vice President, the Turaki of Adamawa, Atiku Abubakar. I think the story is far from the fact. Well, we are age mate. So, I can say that it is far from the truth.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.