NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS TOYIN AIMAKHU WANTS YOU TO KNOW HER HUSBAND IS HER SMALL GOD, HER DADDY AND THERE IS MORE!!! LOVE THIS!!!

Hot nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu recently attended BenTV awards night where she bagged the the ‘Best Actress’ and ‘Best Movie’ awards. She was so enamored by the award that she immediately ran home to post her thoughts on her instagram page!!! Thanking her God, hubby and her fans!




 Here is what she had to say, ‘All thanks to GOD(my helper my counsellor my leader my everything ) my husband@adeniyijohnson(my small god my daddy my betterhalf my all in all my hero my heartbeat my sunshine my jackiechan) my fans (my lovers my best friends fans I count on anytime and day) @bentv_awards thanks for this I’m super excited ...And a super shout out to @chelsdomm for this wonderful simple and classy dress you are just the best and to my darling @tennycoco thanks for this makeup thanks for making me look good…my glam squad r da bomb.. #superfans #bestfans #adorablefans #handsomefans #prettyfans #loyalfans#sweetestfans #dedicatedfans #faithfulfans #intelligentfans you guy are just the best hv got the best fans in the world jare..I’m happy so so happy…’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.