WANT A DO A COLLABORATION WITH WIZKID? SURE HE CHARGES 10 MILLION NAIRA BUT YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE HERE IS HOW!!!

Like it or not Wizkid has grown up!! He now charges only N10 MILLION NAIRA but you can get his service for free here is how to do it!
Photo - Wizkid Charges N10Million For Collaboration
24-year-old Wizkid also stated that he doesn’t pay artists any money  get featured on his songs instead he says
“I charge N10 million for collaboration
 but I don’t charge the people I love. I don’t pay for collaborations because I’m confident of myself,”explained Wizkid.
Singer Saeon took to her Instagram page to respond to Wizkid’s statements and in light of news she said she was charged by Wizkid to appear in her new song ‘Boogie Down’.
“Folks be like I never charge artists for features, but I’m N1.5million short and I couldn’t even get a retweet,” said Saeon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wizzy you are too much boss

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!