REVEALED: WHY GOVERNOR AMAECHI NO LONGER HAS A CORDIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FIRST LADY!! IT INVOLVES MONEY! A MUST READ!

Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, has burst the bubbles on why he is no longer friends with the First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan.
Photo - Rotimi Amaechi
Gov. Rotimi Amaechi


According to AIT, the once cordial friendship between Nigeria’s first lady and the governor of Rivers State got soled when he refused to share the state money with her.
Amaechi made this shocking revelation yesterday, October 24th, at the graduation ceremony of the Pioneer graduands of the Ignatus Ajuru University of Education held at Rumuolumeni in Rivers state.


Remember, when I became governor, I fought militancy. Right there where you built a new house used to be a hole where they pass into the river and escape. The security report reached me and I came here and chased the militants away. I asked them to fence the school premises and block the hole. I have to protect you because it is my responsibility.
“Some of the militants went to Lagos, Ivory Coast, Ghana etc. Today, they are back because the wife of the President bought them back to protest against me.” I refused to give them money in Abuja because if I do that, I won’t be able to carry out any developmental projects or finish the road from Rumuolumeni to Rumuepirikom. The quarel between me and the wife of the Preseident is because she said I should bring your money, Rivers peoples money and share with her,” Governor Amaechi alleges.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!