MEET THE MAN WHO BEAT EBOLA!! WHAT YOU CAN DO! KNOW THE SYMPTOMS!


A man from Guinea survived deadly Ebola virus tells all about how he did it. Ebola is a disease that is killed over 827 people in West Africa just since February.



Saa Sabas as he is known, happens to be a pharmacy worker in southern Guinea  contacted the virus while taking care of his sick father.

Once he got the virus these temperatures soared to close to 40°C. 

He suffered diarrhea and vomiting as a result of the infection but in spite of this he could be one of the lucky ones because the disease was caught Early and he received immediate treatment.

Yes what he had to say

"After my father died doctors told me I needed to be followed for 21 days and if I ever felt a small fever I have to come to the health center"

The countdown then started for me and after nine days I got fever and this persisted until the 11th day. Finally I went to the treatment center where I did an ebola test which was positive

So does goes on to say that he also felt tired and uncomfortable

In the beginning he said I had really bad diarrhea and hiccups but with the treatment I started to feel better

Here the fax in this case here's how he contacted the virus. He got it from his father who would nurse to Mystery illness  put him in the hospital.  Sabas was the one who gave him food and drink and Washed him. 

Ebola is spread true human human transmission with infection resulting from Direct contact either through  broken skin ,  mucous membranes  with blood or body fluids.

He's now known as Mr. anti-Ebola. He was also sadly ostracized from his community but as time went on people have come to accept  him.

He's now known to work with the Red Cross to spread awareness about the symptoms of Ebola so people can recognize them and treat them early. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!