Ebola Virus: American Patient Dr Brantly Hopes for Discharge Soon. Thanks the Lord!

This just in Dr Brantly, the doctor who got infected by the EBOLA virus in Liberia is recovering and will soon be discharged from Emory hospital. According to the wsj:

Kent Brantly, a doctor who was infected while treating Ebola patients outside Monrovia, Liberia, said, in a statement Friday, he has made progress in his treatment in a special isolation unit Emory. "I am recovering in every way," he said.

There are still a few hurdles to clear before I can be discharged, but I hold on to the hope of a sweet reunion with my wife, children and family in the near future," he said. He didn't elaborate on the hurdles.
"I am more grateful every day to the Lord for sparing my life and continuing to heal my body," he said.

This is great news!

The second American Ebola patient at Emory, Nancy Writebol, 59, is also improving, according to a statement from her husband provided through the faith-based charity the two work for, SIM USA. "Each time I talk to her, her voice is clearer and brighter," said David Writebol. "She is getting better and stronger. She is moving in the right direction, and from everything I hear, she's making good progress.

Wow this is great News! The lord is good.

Comments

Anonymous said…
praise the lord

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!