"My anaconda don't want none unless got you buns hon!!"NOLLYWOOD stereo Ik gobo na wants you to know



I know that line was kind of cheesy but he really does want you to know this!!

Nollywood actor/model IK Ogbonna in a recent interview had this to say

IK ogbonna

Nollywood actor/model IK Ogbonna

IK Ogbonna told NET during a recent interview that he has a liking for women with big booty, admitting it’s a great turn on for him.

He said: “Women with big booty are expected to be fat but if you see one that has worked on herself, I appreciate it and it’s a big turn on for me.”

Meanwhile, clearing the air on claims that he is into older women, the Nollywood actor said: “At no point in my life have I had to sleep with older woman for money. I have dated ladies that aren’t wealthy too, what would you describe me as then? When I date people, I do for the chemistry between us.”

Okay ladies now you know oh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!