- Facebook was not the first social network built by Zuckerberg. He first created Facemash in 2003, a website that then tasked users with rating other students' dorm-directory photos based on attractiveness. It was removed almost immediately . The Harvard Crimson newspaper reported that in the limited time the site was up, it received 450 visitors who had voted on their peers' photos at least 22,000 times.
- Do you know why he used blue for his logo? Well, The founder himself is said to be colorblind. He, Zuckerberg told the New Yorker in 2010, "blue is the richest color for me -- I can see all of blue." fair enough.
- In 2010, the young billionaire signed a public commitment to relinquish a alot of his wealth during his lifetime or when he dies. The"Giving Pledge" was began by Microsoft founder Bill Gates and investor Warren Buffet.
- No doubt he is an amazing tech genius, but he acknowledges his limits. During an interview with Charlie Rose Zuckerberg in 2011, Zuckerberg was questioned as to whether he plans on creating video games to which he responded "No, I'm pretty sure we're not going to build any games. I'll tell you why. Because building games is really hard."
- He created a mega compound by buying four homes for 30 million in Palo Alto so he could have privacy
Culled from VENTUREHAPPY.COM