INSPIRED! A NAIJAGAL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RIGHT NOW! JADORE-FASHION!

Oh how we adore Jadore!!! She is a mom! Just like a lot of us. She has a fantastic and supportive husband , a gorgeous baby and a career! Talk about a triple threat! But what we really love is her style. Check it out really nice!

jadore fashion style

 
Little Facts About Uzo as listed on her website jadore-fashion:

·   I am major foodie. The frequency at which I eat is alarming and you will always find snacks in my purse.

·    I grew up in Enugu, Nigeria and lived there until I was 14 years old. I also went to boarding school

·  I am career driven and fashion minded. My iPad is always set to play a slideshow of fashion inspirations by my night stand even when I am sleeping.

·   I am a wife of a slightly obsessive cutie, who has to check the doorknob even after seeing me lock the door.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!