FUNNY STUFF!!! Clippers Baller Lamar Odom FALLS ASLEEP During Custody Battle With "Starter Wives Confidential" Star Liza Morales!

I guess Khloe's hubby LAMAR ODOM could not be bothered with the custody proceedings!




The NY Post says the 6 foot 10 baller stretched out on a courthouse bench and fell asleep, only to be awakened by a Manhattan courthouse officer who demanded him to sit up--likely checking to make sure he wasn't a well dressed homeless man or something.  His sleepy time was blamed on "jet lag."
Although Liza isn't speaking to Lamar, she is speaking to the rest of the world as she published an open letter in The Daily Beast where she detialed their relationship and the heartache she felt when he married Khloe.  Here's a snippet, 
"I don’t think I’ll forget the tight knot I felt in the pit of my stomach the morning I received the text message with three simple words on the screen. It read 'I’m getting married’ and it was from the man I’d spent more than 10 years of my life with.
“Years that included us getting engaged in 2000 and becoming parents to one daughter and two sons. Yet not long after our separation Lamar Odom was getting married to Khloe Kardashian, a woman he’d met four weeks before.”
“How could the man who’d constantly given me reason after reason for why we couldn’t get married just yet now be ready to tie the knot so quickly? There aren’t words to explain how I felt that day.”

Hmm what happened to crazy love???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!