MARIAH CAREY NICKI MINAJ FEUD: YOU DO NOT EXIST!

[caption id="attachment_33232" align="aligncenter" width="635"]mariah carey Nicky Minaj feud Mariah Carey Nicky Minaj Feud[/caption]

This is crazy but the feud between Mariah Carey and NickI Minaj just got taken to another level; Lets just say the Mariah Carey Nicky Minaj feud may have reached the boiling point. Mariah Carey shared her thoughts about her co-star with Entertainment Tonight host (former BET host) Rosci Diaz.  When asked by Rosci about the crazy moments on the show with Nicki Minaj, Mariah had this to say.
  Here’s what I meant by messy moments: You just have to adapt. And I think my thing is I have to be myself, and if that means that in that moment I don’t hear you; I don’t see you; you don’t exist to me at this moment — that’s what it is.

That is not all then she also made a hint that had us wondering, is there an end in sight for this Mariah Carey Nicki Minaj Feud? Here is what she said that left us questioning whether or not it is over.
 I would say closure is the most important thing and if you don’t have closure with someone, you can’t really continue on.

 


Believe it or not she Mariah Carey actually hired security because of her blow out with Nicky Minaj.



She  allegedly claimed she felt physically threatened by Mariah and had to up her security because of it. Can you say wow? Some people have said the Mariah Carey Nicki Minaj feud  is all for  American Idol Ratings this season. But we cannot be so sure. In response to all the accusations flying around, this is what Nicky Minaj had to say about the alleged crazy Mariah Carey Nicky Minaj feud.
I say nice things about Mariah all the time. She is one of my favourite artists of all time. To be on a panel with her, it’s kind of crazy. All the singers come in aspiring to be Mariah, in terms of talent and in terms of career length.

Aww so sweet lets hope they get it together soon because some things should not happen.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!