Ask Naijagal readers: My Husband Wants to Take a Second Wife

We have a 9-year-old son together but after then I have not been able to conceive, we have been to almost all the churches in Africa for deliverance and we have also been to hospitals and I have taken all sorts of medications, yet we didn’t get the result we expected. My husband’s family wants him to take another woman and he has agreed to it, but he is still denying it to me.

 I can’t have kids again that’s what the doctors said and my husband wants as many kids as possible, I can’t stand seeing my husband with another woman not to mention him marrying another woman. I don’t know if I am being self-centered but I am a Christian my faith does not support polygamy.

 I know my husband loves and respects me but if I allow him to take another woman, I know one thing for sure and it’s that I am going to loose my home because right now we are having some financial crisis and he is suggesting I move in with my parents which they have agreed upon, while he rents a mini apartment until he can complete his building and I know that will hasten his steps in picking a second wife, honestly I don’t know what to do because I am close to 40 already. oh so sad what should she do??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!