INDIAN LEGEND YASH RAJ'S LATEST FILM Jab Tak Hai Jaan SURE TO BE A HIT! PLUS A TRIBUTE TO A LEGEND YASH CHOPRA!

By BOLLYWOOD NAIJAGAL



Yes believe it or not you were definitely a major part of my childhood. Your films bring about a sense of nostalgia. I can still recall the moment I saw your movie which turned out to be my very favorite. It was called KABHI KABHI. Oh i fell in love with this movie, seeing it through a child's eyes. Yes this movie had been out for over a decade but you would never know that because the story line of love and love lost still holds today. Your movies had that distinct characteristic, amazing movie locations from holland to switzerland! It was amazing to behold; one moment your characters will be singing in the rain, the next they are in the swiss alps! But it worked as funny as it sounds. It made for a beautiful motion picture and for that I raise my glass to you Mr Yash Chopra.

 



 

According to wikipedia,
Yash Raj Chopra was an Indian film director, script writer and film producer, predominantly working in Hindi cinema. Chopra began his career as an assistant director to I.S. Johar and his elder brother, B.R. Chopra. Wikipedia

But according to Naijagal you are the one that made my childhood worth while. You are the one whose movies made me dream of marrying a prince someday, a dream that came through. You made me imagine life as a beautiful happy place. Your new movie is sure to be a hit and while deng fever may have taken you out of this world. Your legacy will live on through generations to come. My daughter already knows about your movies. Your latest movie Jab Tak Hai Jaan already brings beautiful chills through my soul. I look forward to watching it on November 13th. Thank you Mr Yash Chopra and readers be sure to check out his latest movie

Jab Tak Hai Jaan!


Comments

Yahaya khamis said…
Thanks mr yash chopra, you always bring more exitement to our feeling, heart and even our senses. Without fear of contradiction or exaggeration, i can say your industry is the most and largest one in the world.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!