So not right!!! Kate Gosselin mom of eight tweets photo showing her 11 year old daughter's legs in heels

We all know that Kate Gosselin mother of the TLC show Kate +8 might just want to stay in the limelight somewhat! but now this is really not right Kate Gosselin mom eight tweets picture of 11-year-old daughter wearing high heels and showing of her legs! is there something amiss here? Will you let your 11-year-old daughter take a picture showing her legs? here's my take

Yes guess when I have a daughter someday, she will probably wear my high heels to play around, i will more than likely will not definitely will not tweet the picture to 100,000 or so of my friends of course Naijagal has millions of fans but I'm just saying I will not do it. everybody has their opinion of whats right so if that's what she decided to do good for her. might not be very appropriate that's all I'm saying

Comments

Anonymous said…
That photo was cropped. The original that she tweeted showed more thigh. Even worse.
naijagal said…
Really that's so not right protect ur kids

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!