NAIJAGAL HELPLINE: I Married Him For Money, But After Marriage Everything Stopped

Read my response to this craziness after the break!


My name is LOLA and I am in my 20s. I dated Alhaji for a while, not minding the fact that he has three wives. I was only interested in getting married, and it didn’t really matter who, as long as he had money, and I could be tagged a Lagos big girl. I eventually got married to alhaji, and he promised to buy me a house, car, and startup a business for me.
I got pregnant almost immediately and moved to one of his houses.



I thought alhaji would buy me a car immediately since I was carrying his baby but he always asked his driver to take me wherever I wanted. Is excuse was that he did not want me to drive around because of my condition.

I later mentioned it to him and he told me he was going to get it once I had my baby.
Three months after my baby was born, I raised the issue of starting my business and getting my car again, and he just waved it up.

After six months I couldn’t take it again because alhaji started giving me just 25k monthly for upkeep and I had to do something. So I called one of my ex-aristos and told him my predicament. He was kind enough to give me 500k I added 200k I had to it and started my business.

Alhaji asked me where I got the money from I told him it was my savings. After a while he gave me a 2-door golf car, and I was disappointed because his wives drives jeeps but alhaji would not hear of it, he said that’s what he had for me so I took it.

When the shame became too much I started sleeping with aristos again secretly and I am living better now. I went to my family to tell them I want tot leave alhaji, but they disagreed because they all opposed my marriage at first and they all insist I must continue.

I am already making plans I have to leave alhaji next year I can’t continue to suffer. I don’t care what you guys think or say about me, I just want ladies like me to read and learn that “All that glitters is not gold”.
I married him for MONEY but after marriage everything stopped. He became a new man. 3 years ofmarriage and nothing to show for it 

dear LOLA 
Hate to break it to you but you laid your bed now you must lie in it. How about selling the car and 
starting a business? Or you can register with KIVA.org for a loan to start your business! Become a make up artist. I noticed dealdey has something available in that area. Start your own business stop waiting on ANY MAN to make it happen. You might as well get into blogging. People are making millions from blogging each month so why should you be the exception? Just write about what you are interested in BIKO and every thing will fall into place! by the way how about using that your aristos money to start this business?

Comments

Anonymous said…
this girl dey craze na wah AIDS IS REAL

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!