BIMBO AKINTOLA WANTS YOU TO KNOW SHE WILL WAIT TILL 70 FOR THE RIGHT MAN! BUT.....



"I will be 70 and still be single if I do not believe honestly that I have found the right person. We are all on earth as individuals. Some of us will marry; some of us will not. Some of us will have children, some of us will not. So I never judge myself according to other people's standard. 
Marriage is such a huge deal and I'm not in a hurry to go there. That's the truth. 

If you find maybe two of my ex's, you will find out that I've had proposals. But I turned them down because at the end of the day, you are saying 'I pick this person above everybody else in the 
world, till death do us part.' I had better believe that! If I don't believe it, it's not going to happen.

If I'd wanted to be married 15 times over, I would have. But I won't marry for people, I will marry for me. When I find the person that makes me feel I can do this forever, then I am ready." Bimbo Akintola, 37.



hmm okay nothing wrong with that.. if of course you do not want to have kids and  of course you do not want to end up like this . No such thing as the perfect man....

Comments

Anonymous said…
naijagal you don kolo
Anonymous said…
lol funny sturvs

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!