Wizkids disappoint fans in California! this could be a major riot!

This just in! well apparently EM E records decided to cancel the plans to have a concert in Oakland California on 17 August and the fans are not taking it lightly not at all. Some are said to be disappointed! Others are fairly distraught because they were really looking forward to having a dance off with wizkid!
One of the fans named funke said
I had my outfit picked out already ! I was ready to dance with him ! how could he not I mean I'm so upset I can't even talk Right now excuse me please, I am coming!

And there you have it! Could he just change his mind and perform it is not often that people in California get a big star like ......
what's his name again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!