BIMBO THOMAS HOT YORUBA ACTRESS GETS JEEP Murano From A Fan

Bimbo Thomas is a BEAUTIFUL Yoruba actress. Bimbo says she once got  a Murano Jeep from a fan!



Did she accept the gift? Hear what she has to say after the cut


 
To show how serious he was, he offered to send his driver to deliver the Murano to me. I have seen a lot. Some people have told me that if I do the role over and over again, they will still watch it. But I tell them that as an actress, if I can do that very good, that means I can also do the same role extremely better.
 
When asked if she saw the car gift coming her way the time it did, hear what she said, “no, I didn’t. I had a car that I was using before that Murano Jeep came in.”
This means she did! Lucky her

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!