Kim Kardashian interview with Oprah full details bored with Kris Humphries!

Kim Kardashian denied that her marriage to Kris Humphries was a hoax, saying she was left utterly depressed afterwards and her fanbase was strong enough without having to stage drama for ratings.



In a candid interview with Oprah Winfrey, the reality star opened up about the doomed romance.

She stressed that she still has a 'place in my heart' for her former basketball player beau, yet after moving in together it dawned on her that married life was 'not for me'.

The kardashians also said they have never felt exploited by their mother. Kim claims she told her mother when she wanted to have sex for the first time she actually came out and told her mother this is what she told Oprah. Oprah asked, " you think you're famous for what?" Kim responds with she think she's famous for having a TV show.

What should people know about the kardashian family?

We work hard, we face what we are doing seriously.
Mother was asked about the sex tape with ray jay
She said she cried Herself to sleep. I love you to Kim.
I know I'm exactly what I want to be on a new I love you exactly what I'm doing
Is Kanye west new fairytale Oprah asks Kim Kardashian?

Kim says she did not marry for ratings when she married Kris Humpfries

Kim claims she didn't spend more than a full week with the ex. they never lived together.
Her mom asked before the wedding if she wanted out?She also says she was bored being married to Kris Humphries.

Would you be where you are had there not been a sex tape?

You know that is how I was introduced to the world so I had to work 10 times harder to show who I really am. This is something I've got to live with for the rest of my life humiliating my family. it is something I wish I could take back.

Do you regret the tape? if I known better I would not have done it

When asked will the show be as successful if they were not beautiful ?
'I think it has to do with us, the curves, the dark hair - I think it was a combination.

'I remember when the wave of Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek and these beautiful Hispanic women came into light, and I looked up to them and I loved them, but I was like, "Where are Middle Eastern women?" I think we took that category or helped broaden that.'







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!