KANYE WESTALLEGEDLY ACCIDENTALLY TWEETS NUDE PHOTO OF KIM KARDSHIAN !! KIM RUN!

Okay just have to say this! I had a discussion with a friend the other day, this is not going to end great for KIMMY CAKES AKA KIM KARDASHIAN! When you have to buy a LAMBORGHINI for your boyfriend and you have a boyfriend that is not discreete about things you will get burned!!!

KIM KARDASHIAN PHOTO BY KANYE WEST

If you break up with KANYE best believe you are going to be the topic in his next music video or hey who knows he just might get his protege DBANJ  to write a song that goes like this " I like Kim Kardashian, na my boss former wifey, her ynash is bigger, my boss dash me am, Oliver, oliver twist!!!"

See the NSFW HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!