ENTREPRENEUR KIM KARDASHIAN ANSWERS OPRAH'S QUESTIONS ABOUT KANYE WEST!! WHY SHE BOUGHT HIM A LAMBORGHINI

I needed to go through my experiences, we have always had an attraction for each other and one day I do not know it just happened.



Does he fulfill all the categories on your A list?

He does and I am apprehensive to talk about it. It is a comforting feeling to know that someone has always stood by you. How many times have you talked to him today A lot

Are you and Kanye together as a publicity stunt No. I could not sacrifice my heart for publicity

Are you moving in together? No we are not moving in together

Did you buy him a Lamborghini
Yes I did buy him a car for his birthday.

To which Oprah replies that is nice.

Does his bad boy image scare you?

No not at all.

She claims you goes to church every Sunday!

The next question she asked was
Does he feel like someone you can marry

I have to first get divorced, to have him my life this way says a lot about us.

Are you getting paid for every tweet on twitter?

No, I am not

Are you getting paid for twitter

If I am under a contract which says I have to promote on twitter

Looks like we almost forgot she was not yet divorced! Wonder why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!