Djimon Hounsou Responds To Kola Boof I do not know you!!

The hilarious Kola Boof saga just took another turn! Djimon Hounsou Responds To Break-Up Rumors! Talking to global grind, here is what he had to say about the ongoing question whether or not his "MARRIAGE" is on the rocks!

kimora responds to kola boof
It has come to my attention vicious lies and stories are being spread about myself and my family. I do not know, nor have I ever met this person. To that extent any and all claims are totally fabricated and for the press to be spreading these lies is irresponsible on their part. I am a man of integrity and would never betray my wife or my family.

So there you have it all he has never met Kola Boof and his marriage is very much intact!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!