HOW TO GET RID OF AV PROTECTION 2011 SOFTWARE TROJAN VIRUS!

Okay for those who do not know how geeky I can be here goes! You may have inadvertently downloaded this damn so called av protection software from a website; I happened to  have gotten it on my laptop from browsing through a popular blog, Yes Linda I am talking about your blog, please remove that add that downloads this trojan crap onto laptops. I will not be browsing your site for a while, I have heard a lot of complaints from people who have had their laptops completely infected just by going to your url!! Okay readers so I digressed, now back to the issue at at hand.

Here is what I did to get rid of this nasty maddening rubbish!



  1. I refused to purchase their crap av protection 2011, what this stupid AV Protection 2011 which is a dangerous rogue anti-spyware that pretends to be legitimate tool important for computer's security.

  2. Instead I carefully right clicked the icon it downloaded onto my desktop, clicked on properties; this showed me exactly where the rogue file is located. I copied the location less the file (basically ignore the last set of text after the very last  forward slash\)

  3. Found the folder tried to delete it guess what? I could not because the stupid file was already in use. No worries, I simply shutdown my computer logged onto safe mode

  4. In safe mode I logged on to the directory and removed the folder containing the av protection software. Rebooted my computer and proceeded to delete all cookies.

  5. Knock on wood so far so good, but seriously people watch what you put on your BLOGS! I have had friends who have paid a major sum to fix their laptops. This is why I am moving to apple pronto!


How did you get rid of this crazy ware?

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.