AISHWARYA RAI GIVES BIRTH TO A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!

Superstar actress Aishwarya Rai gave birth to a baby girl We are sure she is going to be just as cute as her mom. The new baby who also happens to be the grand daughter of indian superstar actor and a favorite of ours Amitabh Bachan  is the first child for stunning couple Aishwara Rai Bachan, 38, and hubby Abishek Bachchan, 35, who had earlier confirmed that they were expecting in June.

Amitabh Bachchan  tweeted the happy news on Wednesday: "I AM DADA [Grandpa] to the cutest baby girl !! Ecstatic!"

 

aishwarya rai gives birth to baby girl

Even celebrities did not lag behind in expressing interest about the baby. Renowned novelist Tasleema Nasreen had tweeted that "I love Aishwarya Rai. But when I said 'I wish she would give birth to a baby girl', people asked me, Why do you hate Aishwarya?

That had to be hilarious! Congrats to the lovely couple check out a video clip from one of my favorite movies of all time featuring them both.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.