CAN YOU SAY HOT AND INTELLIGENT! NAIJAGAL ELE ASU FRENCH CHANEL PRESENTER!!

Not only is she hot and intelligent, she is also very charismatic! Who is she? She is Ele Asu! Perhaps you have not heard about her uhm? Well let me enlighten you on who she is:

 



She is a Franco Nigerian journalist. Her mother is from Calabar and her father is from France. She presents the news from the daily morning papers on french chanel Canal. Not a bad gig if I may say so.

She was recently asked if she had indeed experienced racism in France.

Have you had to suffer from racism in France?



I'm an outlier. I was raised in an environment mixed with a Nigerian mother and a French father.  I was not focused on the color of people's skin. I was like everyone else personal problems but I have not suffered from racism, not that I know.

Love it, we are alike; i am an outlier myself; how about you reading this page?

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!