OMG! I AM LOVING THIS SONG BY MICHAEL JACKSON'S NEPHEW! TARYLL JACKSON! PROUD!


This song is bound to be a hit when it is finally released; the song is entitled proud and lets just say I have listened to it over 10 ten times in an hour!

According to Taryll,

""proud" is a song I wrote for my mother. I launched this site on her birthday and I miss her beyond words. " The song is so beautiful it should be an official tribute to his mom and his uncle Michael Jackson.

Listen to the song HERE and tell me what you think, do you love it as much as we do?

Comments

kay said…
taryll is the best too bad they dont get too many exposure after brotherhood
kay said…
taryll is the best too bad they dont get too many exposure after brotherhood
Anonymous said…
Have taryll jackson a girlfrend or not who can tell me please:)
Anonymous said…
Yes, Taryll has a girlfriend. Her name is Breana. He also has become a father of a son named Brice, as far as I know... Did you already know that 3T are part of the new *WeAreTheWorld25* video wich was recently recorded for Haiti?

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!