MEET THE GIRL BEHIND THE GUITAR AT MICHAEL JACKSON'S FINAL STAGE PERFORMANCE ON JUNE 23RD: ORIANTHI


You may have wondered who was the amazing guitarist standing next to Michael Jackson at the last rehearsal before his death?

Well wonder no more, her name is orianthi and believe it or not she has been playing the guitar from age 6! Born in Adelaide, South Australia on January 22 1985. She picked up the acoustic guitar at six.



Interesting to note: her twitter page revealed that she listened to Michael Jackson's song " Stranger in Moscow" after his sad passing; we at Naijagal just want to say to orianthi "Stranger in moscow is our favorite song of too and you know what though we miss Michael Dearly, he will live on forever!

Readers enjoy the stranger in moscow video below:


Thanks for reading

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, I've never paid close attention to the song, "Stranger in Moscow", it brings so much tears to my eyes, and it takes me a lot to cry. I just couldn't stop crying because it shows how lonely M.J. was, and I sometimes feel that way too, so I can relate.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!