MICHAEL JACKSON DIES AT 50 (PHOTOS)

LATOYA JACKSON
MOM CATHERINE JACKSON
AT THE HOSPITAL IN LOS ANGELES PICTURE EXCLUSIVELY BY NAIJAGAL (9JAGAL)


This is a tribute to the king of pop, who will never ever be forgotten; a collection of Michael's photos through the years (will be posted later, too distressed to upload at the moment). I am really sad readers. What a loss.


The man in the middle video, my personal favorite; I can't blog anymore right now; Enjoy the video. Thanks Michael for the memories!




9jagal

Comments

Tairebabs said…
watching him perform that video is a reminder of just how great an entertainer he really was. RIP MJ. Love the way you tagged ur photo! lol....
naijagal said…
thanks Tairebabs yes I had to tag my photo lol

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!