HOW TO HAVE UNLIMITED CELL PHONES WITHOUT PAYING TOO MUCH + FREE DIRECTORY ASSISTANCE

Very good repost from thedigeratimind. I personally recommend " SKYPE for its unlimited calls I use it daily it saves me a ton! Enjoy the post below:


"Having a cell phone is expensive enough so here is what I did, I joined skype; I decided not to go with a land line, instead I make use of my "skype phone" as my home phone. It costs under $6 dollars a month and that includes long distance. Another plus is that I can stay connected anywhere I have internet access. Thanks to the recession I am finding nifty ways to save and keep as much of my money as I possibly can. I have listed sites that would save you a ton on long distance calls below.

Long Distance Deals:

Oovoo.com - Free video conferencing and messaging (ad-supported)
Talkster.com - Free long distance (ad-supported)
Unlimited Calls to Landlines via Skype.com - Free worldwide PC-to-PC calls using free Skype software
MagicJack - Unlimited local and domestic long-distance calls for $40/year (waiting to hear back from a friend about this one)

I also decided also to stop calling directory assistance on my cell phone, instead I saved the number for google's 411 on my cell phone under the name " directory assistance". Each time I am in a bind, I simply look through my contact lists and call the 411. I also use 411sms.com's text messaging capabilities to search for a number and an address.

Here are some resources you might want to try for free:

Free Directory Assistance:
1-800-FREE-411
1-800-GOOG-411 (you can also text a request to 46645)
1-800-YellowPages

Watch out for my next tip in my next post."

Very nice tips wouldn't you say readers?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!