EXTRA EXTRA : REVEALED ! THE LADIES OF THE KOKO MANSION + 9JAGAL.COM IS NOW LIVE!!!!!

Kokolette Bidemi Jolayemi
(BIDEMI)

kokolette bidemi

Age: 23



Occupation: Student [Olabisi Onabanjo University]



Bidemi is an unrepentant optimist. “I’m a girl with a PMA – Positive Mental Attitude” she reaffirms, “I’m disciplined, sociable, and hardworking”. Bidemi’s strong faith in humanity gives her a romantic disposition that believes that something good could always be harnessed from very bad situations.

She’s always never in favor of popular opinions on issues, fashion, and everything in between, “I don’t like following the crowd, and I like setting my own unique trends, dictating my own pace, because I never let myself to be sucked in by peer pressure”


She comes to the mansion, with years of experience living with strangers, from boarding school to her hostel on campus, “I’ve lived with strangers before and they all became friends with me, I’m patient, and it really takes time to get on my nerves, however I don’t like people taking me for granted”

Next is Kokolette Bolanle Okhiria

(BOLANLE)

Photobucket

Age: 21



Occupation: Student [Lagos State University]



Bolanle’s first reactions to her selection was loaded with surprise, doubt, and utter consternation; she honestly thought someone was playing pranks on her, “I waited for so long for that call, and when it finally came through I was too excited to believe it was real – I had to tell the producers to prove to me that it wasn’t some kind of a joke” she said, still ecstatic about being selected. Bolanle, or Miss Bee as her close friends would call her, can best be described as a rounded character fresh off the set of a television sitcom – her intelligence, beauty, and sense of humour are some of the qualities that make her company completely irresistible. She describes herself as a romantic person who can’t be intimidated by anybody.

Want to get to know the other KOKOLETTES? Head over to our New site: http://9jagal.com

You can also display your own fashion style on the new 9jagal.com (SHOW YOUR STYLE SECTION) but your have to be registered with us.

This blog started in JUNE 2006 ---now three years on we believe our readers need a community to share and inspire others. That is why 9jagal.com is NOW live! We will have limited blog posts on NAIJAGAL.BLOGSPOT.COM and extensive blog posts on 9jagal.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
this is on linda's blog, comments are hilarious.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!