BLOGGING UPDATE! + THE PROGRESS ON OUR NEW SITE + OMG MAD RUSH TO BE ON DBANJ'S KOKOLET MANSION SHOW!

Gosh readers, I am certainly amazed at the wonderful response to our call for contributing writers; I want you to know that we are working on the site and while I decided rather than go through blogging withdrawal while our super nerdy techies put together the top notch site; the likes of Huffington post; the blogging must go on for my dear readers!

Okay first off,

DBANJ AMAZED AT THE RESPONSE TO HIS KOKO MANSION TV SHOW REQUEST!


As though we should be surprised by the response!

The entry forms cost a whopping 5000 NAIRA at a new generation bank and they are flying off the shelves! The reason, aside from the cash price of five million (N5000000) is that the winner will feature in his up coming video! Talk about video vixens in NAIJA!

Don't know who he is? What rock have you been under? Okay here is his video suddenly:



Now you know why the ladies are fighting to be part of this show; it is a good business move on dbanj's part! if you get 10 000 entries that is 50,000,000; Gosh we are starting a naijagal show any ideas what it should be about? You tell me readers!

Comments

wienna said…
Oh no...you too don catch the kokolet bug. Not you too. You're better than that, NG.
naijagal said…
haha wienna more like the money bug:) how have you been? glad to have you on here :)
wienna said…
I dey o my sis. I see say your level don dey change now ;).

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!