BEST DRESSED AT TIFFANY AMBER'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY BY NAIJAGAL

Hi readers! Sorry for the late update, Naijagal has been under the weather:( but here goes:)

Our take on the outfits worn at the show!

Loved the pink dress above but I must say I am not exactly digging the blue shoes with the outfit. Nice effort though.
There is just something exquisite about the flowing outfit shown above by the ladies. A PLUS

Finally for an evening show, I would probably have gone with some form of jewelry with the brown outfit and gold shoes to match or what do you say readers? It is almost christmas! Lagos should be on and popping, do you know of any parties, you want to share with naijagal? Well I have one to share with you!



BACCHUS
THURSDAY DEC 20TH
ED HARDY PARTY - DRESS TO IMPRESS
I will be there so stop by and say hello!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!