WATCHOUT ATLANTA HAIR SHOW! THERE IS A NEW SHOW SET IN AFRICA CALLED NOBLE HAIR SHOW!


Check out the pictures. I have always said that this is one of the most profitable businesses in Africa! African inspired women love weaves and companies are taking notice! Well here are pictures from the show thanks to gettyimage of Africa purefoto.


What are your thoughts on the hair styles? Love it or hate it? Do you wear extensions? This is naijagal's favorite
I want to hear your comments on this one...its okay to be anonymous ....by the way here is a poster for the HAIR SHOW IN ATLANTA IN FEBUARY.

Comments

Unknown said…
How are any of these hairstyles for a hair show? nothing new or exciting about them?
Anonymous said…
I usually relax and set my natural hair. I hardly wear weaves or plaits.
Anonymous said…
lol kpakpando it is supposed to be real i guess

@wienna some folks may need help in the hair dept. you must have nice hair!
O.A.Eddy said…
Those styles are nothing to write home about. The hair stylists should look to Bobby of Bobby salon in Lagos for hair inspiration.

On another note, I am very tired of all the weaves and fake horse hair. I wish we could see more natural hair. When I say natural I mean natural like afros, weaving, threading, e.t.c.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!