A NEW DAY HAS COME! A NEW LOOK FOR NAIJAGAL!

picture by antonis shen
How do I look dear readers? Well it is a new year, watch out for the great posts coming up! Also watch out for Nice pictures not yet seen on blogville.

Yes Readers just as Celine Dion says in my favorite video below "A new day has come!"


Also Enjoy Ashinoye's video!



Check out pics from time magazine
First stop a fashion show in Lagos

Popular beach for the elite "Laguna Beach"


Thanks for sticking with me. So how do I look?

Comments

laspapi said…
I like the look, naija girl...
Anonymous said…
NG, congrats on your new look. I can see other 'blogvillians'(laaaawwwwlu)copying it. It's bright and fun to look at.
Bella Naija said…
I love the new look!
Beautiful!!!!!
Anonymous said…
I like your new look.

Question: Did time magazine do a special on Nigeria? Where did that picture come from?
Anonymous said…
Nice look for your site, Naija Gal. I noticed the date you posted is not showing up, only the time. Why is this?
Anonymous said…
like the new look
naijagal said…
thanks laspapi!
Thanks wienna!
thanks bella!

@ammee i will update the link shortly

@tayo you have a point i will trouble shoot it:)

@anonymous thank you so much!
Anonymous said…
Stop the music please.....
Anonymous said…
@anonymous you can stop the music by simply scrolling down and clicking stop on the little cartoon guy holding a guitar:) or you can wait for it to play once:)
LADYBRILLE.com said…
The look is definitely a big upgrade and makes it easier to read. I like!

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!