OH WHAT A FANTASTIC DAY I HAD!! MEETING PETER SOM!

Hi Naijagal readers! Sorry for being MIA (Missing in action).


I could not have envisioned a better day! I am inspired my dear readers! I will be launching my fashion line soon! I am actually writing a business plan as I blog. Why am I so excited you may ask? because my fellow fashionistas, I met PETER SOM yesterday. He talked about his inspiration for his clothes. We took a picture afterwards. To say I was star struck somewhat was an understatement. If you don't know much about him well here is a synopsis:




'Peter Som made his stellar debut at Seventh on Sixth in the Bryant Park tents with his Spring 2001 Collection. Since then, his clean, unfettered yet feminine clothes have been winning accolades from buyers and critics alike. In a 2003 article entitled “This American Moment,” Cathy Horyn of the New York Times identified Peter as “one of the best young designers working today.” In a recent issue of WWD, Jacqui Lividini of Saks Fifth Avenue said, “We’re having one of the best designer seasons in a long timeƉ” citing Peter Som among the top sellers. Peter’s most recent collections have been included in editorial features in major fashion publications, including Vogue, W, Town and Country, Harpers & Queen and InStyle. Reinforcing the Peter Som image of young, luxe, American style, an international Tiffany & Co advertisement earlier this year featured a gown from Peter’s Fall 2003 collection'




And here is a sample from his collection!




What do you say readers?

Comments

Omodudu said…
dunno him, now I know.
Anonymous said…
Peter is really cool and down to earth. He is a San Fran local and understands the importance of giving back. He also can make some mean fashions. Glad you are getting your line together!

Now where do I know you? Will e-mail privately to say hi cos it appears you know me?
My 2 cents said…
Oh my God, it's like we have the same mindset. I'm writing a business plan myself but as a stylist not opening a fashion line and we can totally bounce ideas off each other if you want. That is so cool and goodluck in all your endeavors.
Anonymous said…
Good luck on your business project. I pray u get to the top like the others and that we shall see your work soon.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!