OLUCHI GIVES BIRTH? ALSO THE COOL MUSIC OF AYO.



Supposedly Supermodel Oluchi Orlandi gave birth to a baby boy Wednesday! I read it here but there are no pictures, well if that is the case then congrats to Luca Luca!

Check out this cool video by Ayo! Down on my knees!



More facts about her:
"AYO is a German born artist, the offspring of a Nigerian father who had come to Germany to study in the 1970s, and sometimes worked as a DJ, and a mother who is a gypsy. AYOs rather unusual name means joy in Yoruba" culled from www.ayomusic.com

What do you say? I like the music.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't like songs where people 'beg' and her voice isn't strong. I prefer someone like India Arie.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!