NAIJAGAL IS BACK AND HERE TO STAY!


I am back everyone! wow! talk about support! I can seriously say that I am here to stay. No one should stop your dream. I enjoy blogging. I also remember hearing the following saying from an Atlanta radio station

"Let your haters be your motivators!"

I thank everyone for the kind words! Wow! I am amazed, Kosibah reads my blog! All my readers I thank you. Nothing is impossible with God on my side.

"No matter how many times something doesn't go your way never give up. That's because success is a journey not a destination" Russell Simmons.

Vincent Van Gogh once said "I dream my painting and paint my dream"

Here is a movie I recommend everyone to see! I definitely enjoyed watching it.



Have you seen it? What do you say?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Naijagal....na now u dey see dis movie? Kaaaai, dis movie is as old as my shoe lol, just kidding. It came out 2 or 3 years ago, very lovely film. I've seen it countless times, it's one of those few nollywood films u could watch over and over again. D actors who starred in it just says it all. Love d fact dat it's only a one part movie too.
Anonymous said…
actually it may be older but this particular release was digitally remastered with dvd quality! Made it so much better to watch!@wienna

Plus the movie is a classic
Naija Vixen said…
d movie is airee but i luvd d fact dats its only a one-part movie..kinda typical movie tho..as in u knw wia its heading..nonetheless i luv naija movieeeesss!!!! gud u decided 2 stay on....stay fab!
Anonymous said…
I bought that movie! Loved it o jare, cos it's one part. It cracked me up!

Ehen now we're talking! I read your last entry and all the comments, but I didn't comment on that o jare, cos I knew it was a moment of weakness for you. I've read so many criticisms on your blog comments b4 and usually you take it in stride and make the adjustments that were complained about. So i was wondering why this case is different.
Anonymous said…
am glad you are back hippi!!
Teni A. said…
"Let ur haters be your motivator"...
That's Porche Foxx of V-103 radio station in ATL
She has since left the station for for driving with a suspended license and smoking marijuana....
Have fun bloggin jare....
Unknown said…
welcome back..
that movie was good...
Belema said…
Thanks Ill check out the movie !
Unknown said…
Thanks...just the mere fact that it does not have 10 parts is enough to make me look out for it.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!