ONNA ELRICH! ALSO FROM JOURNALIST TO FASHION DESIGNER!

I blogged about Onna previously. I just have to say I love her bags! This is a lady who has been featured in InStyle magazine, her bags are also in Fred Segal in Los Angeles. She grew up in Nigeria.




Susan Honesty
From a journalist to a fashion designer! Ego really has the creative style and drive to succeed.




Stunning Susan Eyo Honesty is definitely a designer to watch. She is currently the Deputy Editor in Chief, City People magazine. She also has her fashion line called EVE, of which she makes use of African prints just like other african designers to showcase her fashion talent.

Interesting point to note: She started out designing for Men but later switched to womens clothing. What do you say? I am off to go get my Onna bag and I hope to have Susan design an outfit for moi sometime.

Comments

matt williams said…
She is talented.

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA'S FILM RISING STARS WATCHOUT NOLLYWOOD.

VAN VICKER IS TAKEN LADIES!